Wednesday, August 29, 2007

(HBOT 62) Ears no Longer Hurt

Jonathan was very tired this morning. We woke him up 10 minutes before leaving the house. We were running late and I didn't have his supplements ready, so he skipped the morning supplements today except the RNAs and the CLO.

In the afternoon, when he arrived at the church with my dad, he was asleep. He could not wake up. I wonder why he is so tired.

He did great during the dive down. He is now able to pop his ears without having me put my hands on this ears or cover his face. He is not in pain.

The other thing that I noticed was he has learned to read non-verbal expressions. He was trying to talk to me while I was on the phone. I wasn't answering. He kept saying "excuse mommy", and since I was driving, I put out my hand trying to tell him to wait, and he said "oh no!, wait? ok". That was very good. Then, as we were getting close to the house he said "mommy, we are almost home and you are still talking too much on the phone". That was really cute. When we got home, and I hung up the phone, he came and said "now, can I tell you now?"

He wanted scrambled eggs tonight. He and Vanessa got all excited and wanted to break the eggs and beat them. Really cute. Jonathan had a hard time breaking the egg. I helped him. Vanessa did it all by herself and she was really proud of herself.




No comments: