Sunday, August 12, 2007

(HBOT 49) Good Day Despite the Electronic Toys

Jonathan had a pretty good day today. I know that his regression on becoming obsessed with the electronic toys has a lot to do with his gut. I already talked about that a few weeks back. And I did a stool analysis because I need to know what is going on there. But today's stools were not as stinky as they have been in the past weeks. Perhaps that is why he was in a better mood.

He played a lot with his Leapster today in the afternoon. And he really played very little pretend games with Vanessa. Whenever I asked him to take a break from his Leapster, he would without complaining but he would ask me if he could play with my PC, or my phone, or something electronic. I told him that he couldn't and I wanted him to play with toys and Vanessa. But he didn't want to. A little bit in the afternoon with some water guns. He watched TV with me today (I felt very lazy today) during his breaks. But his language was very good. His sentences were very complete.

I did notice that this evening he walked a lot on his tip toes. Also, I tried to exercise with him today and asked him to look straight into my eyes until I counted to 10. He couldn't hold the sight more than 3 or 4 counts. I need to work on that.

No meltdowns today :)

No comments: