Wednesday, August 15, 2007

(HBOT 51) Lost Complete Interest in Toys

Jonathan continues to thrive verbally. And behaviorally he has gotten better than the past week or so. He did not cry or scream for things he wanted. But it bothers me that he is simply not playing with any conventional toys at all. At home he had started to pretend play with Vanessa. But after the HBOT started, he simply has lost the interest altogether.

We had a pretty good dive. Uneventful. Jonathan was very hungry and kept telling me in the chamber that he wanted to get out to eat. He is really not eating much at the daycare because he is a picky eater. And I haven't found the time to start introducing new foods. I am afraid of feeding clinics. And I feel that nutritionist cannot help. So I need help here. When we go home, he went straight to the pantry to find something to eat.

No comments: