Monday, March 17, 2008

(No HBOT) Uninsterested in Museums

Jonathan has spring break this week. I took the week off to take him out to different places so I can enjoy being with him (I spend very little time with him lately) and I can keep him away from computers and video games.

Jonathan seemed to have regressed over the weekend. He was very obsessive, he was uninterested in anything. He didn't want to play with other kids. He spent hours on the computer on Sunday. Nothing else interests him. But I still wanted to take the kids to the museum this week.

We went to one of the museums I wanted to take the kids this week. I thought it would be more fun. I have to admit that the exhibit was not exactly what I expected, but the kids liked to see the little animals. Jonathan was stuck with a computer game that taught him how to dissect a frog. He didn't really understand what he was doing. He was just focused on following the on-screen instructions. He did it about 5 times until I told him that it was enough. He didn't really care about the exhibit, animals, etc. He just wanted to find more computer games to play.

We went to eat because he started to complain that he was hungry. He kept saying that he was tired also.

In the evening, we went to Tae Kwon Do and I noticed that a few minutes into the exercises, he could not take the physical exercises much. He was dragging. I am not sure what is going on. I need to find another doctor to guide me. Here is video of tonight's class.


No comments: