Saturday, March 8, 2008

(HBOT 106) Long and Active Day

The day started up very early, with Tae Kwon Do, then HBOT and then 9 hours of active play with our friends' kids who came over to our house for the afternoon. When the kids left, Jonathan told me in the bathroom while he was brushing his teeth that he was very sad that they had left and wanted them to come back. That was music to my ears.

When Jonathan wakes up, that is when his language and pronunciation is at its best. It is clear and the sentences are well organized. I let him and Vanessa play for a bit in the morning before I give him his supplements. Shortly after, his pronunciation starts to get a bit sloppy. I have been noticing this for a while now. Nothing I can do right now to change this. But it puzzles me and I need to figure it out.

He had a good day.



No comments: