Tuesday, March 11, 2008

(HBOT 108) Bad Couple of School Days

Jonathan could not wake-up this morning. He went to be close to 10pm last night. I got him dressed and he kept sleeping in his bed, which is very unusual. Daddy carried him downstairs, and he kept sleeping on the couch. I tried to wake him up but it took me a good 30 minutes to get him to get up and give him his supplements. I knew it was going to be a bad day. He was very VERY SLOW!

During the HBOT dive, he was better behaved than in other occasions. We was repeating the words from the cartoon and screaming at times, but not as much as he normally does. We went to McDonald's from there (Tues - Thurs).

When we got home, I decided to get him to bed early so he could have a good night sleep. When I checked his school report, the teacher noted that he needed a lot of support today and yesterday. I could tell because I sat with him to do homework, and he was not concentrating. Very disorganized.

We took the kids to bed at 8:30pm today, and I believe Jonathan feel asleep close to 9pm. While I brushed his teeth, he told me "mommy, I don't want to close my eyes and dream. I don't like to dream". He mentioned that to me on Sunday night as well. He said he didn't like to dream. He could not fall asleep on Sunday night (like years ago) and it took him over 2 hours to fall asleep. I asked him today why he didn't like to dream and he said that he didn't want to dream about playstation and TV. That he wanted to dream about books and connecting his leapster to the TV. So I told him to dream about that. Very weird.

I stopped chelation last Monday. It has been a full week. I will start EDTA back up next week. I ordered a new prescription from Coastal Pharmacy because their compound does not burn him. The one from Hopewell burns him terribly. I cannot put him through more misery.

As of today, no more diflucan for a while. I ordered Candex. I received a test result from Great Plains that shows No Yeast. The strange part is that I took that sample when he had loose stools. They are better formed now. So I am very confused. I was going to do a comprehensive stool analysis, but I was not able to collect the stool within 2 consecutive days. So I ordered another kit.

No comments: