Sunday, April 29, 2007

(HBOT 28) Regression is Becoming Worrisome

Today Jonathan woke up and immediately asked to watch the Princess Stories DVD. This time Daddy told him that he could not watch it again. But he didn't cry. He came to me and told me that he wanted to put the Disney channel as he wanted to watch Mickey's Club House.

We all got ready, and left to the HBOT. While Jonathan and Daddy were to the chamber, Vanessa, and I went with Abuelito Omar, my brother and his family to the Petting Zoo.

HBOT Day 28

Daddy said that the dive went well. Uneventful. When they finished, they came over to the Petting Zoo. Jonathan did not want to be inside. He wanted to go. We gathered our stuff and went to Fuddrocker's. Jonathan all this time had his Leapster toy and did not want to play with the girls (Vanessa and her cousin Illy). He did not even acknowledge Vanessa.

We left and went home as the rest of my family was due to come for dinner. Jonathan did not want to be near the girls. He just went to the sofa and played. When people arrived, he came over and sat on the kitchen floor and played.

He had a very stinky bowel movement, for what I am thinking that he is having gut issues (perhaps due to the HBOT).

He did not ask to play with Playstation for the past week (odd). He didn't want to play outside with the girls. He spent the entire day playing with his Leapster toy. Sometime got on my PC to play with Disney.com. He reverted to asking for things using short language: "mom, apple juice". I had to correct him. He also did not want to eat anything but waffles (which are loaded with gluten).

We cannot stop the HBOT. We are only 12 dives to go. But he has really regressed socially and I am not sure how to adjust his supplements to help with that.

No comments: