Friday, April 27, 2007

(HBOT 26) Seems Lost

Jonathan today when I arrived to pick him up was laying down on the green pillow again reading a book. He did not notice that I came in. I called him and he ran to me and immediately asked me what we were going to do. I told him we were going home and then to the submarine.

Today Jonathan was really in his world. I had to call his name many times for him to react and pay attention. On the way to the HBOT, he did not want to converse. He only spoke to tell me what color the traffic light was.

HBOT Day 26

Inside the chamber, Jonathan had a hard time with his right ear again. But after he popped it, he put on his hood and watched TV ok. The other kid came over to him, and he immediately told him no and tried to move passed me and away from him. So I see 2 areas where he is regressing.

Daddy and Vanessa came over to pick him up as I had another engagement after that. They went to eat pizza and went home. He did not take his pills this night.

No comments: