Sunday, April 8, 2007

(No HBOT) Happy Birthday Beba!

Today we celebrated my grandmother's birthday. We all call her Beba. She is from Navarra, Spain. I cannot post her age because she will kill me. Her actual birthday was on the 5th, but we went to her house today to spend time with family and to sing happy birthday to her.

Jonathan was not as social at first as he has been in previous occasions. He wanted to watch a DVD movie and I told him to ask Andrew (my cousin). He was confused about who Andrew was, but was very open to allowing anyone to help him. So I'll treat that as a positive. He and Vanessa ate lunch before we all did, watched the movie and overall behaved very well.

The day was pretty nice, calm and uneventful. After lunch, the kids played with Abuita (their grandmother). Jonathan loves to be tickled and Vanessa loves to tickle him. Later on they played with my sister-in-law Sara at hide and seek and Jonathan really enjoyed it. He still has trouble understanding the concept. But he is doing much better.


Video of Jonathan and Vanessa playing hide and seek with Sara




No HBOT Today - Easter

1 comment:

Bea said...

Happy Easter!!!!
Bea