Saturday, April 28, 2007

(HBOT 27) Continues to Be in His World

Today Jonathan woke up and immediately asked to watch the Princess Stories DVD. We put it on while we fixed his supplements. Gave him breakfast and the supplements. Daddy and Jonathan left to the chamber. He seemed a bit in his world again. All his attention was to that TV.

HBOT Day 27

Daddy said that the dive went well and uneventful. They came home and I fixed some lunch. He wanted to play with the computer and I let him while I was fixing the house. My brother, his wife and 2 kids came today to stay for a few days.

Jonathan seemed really lots into this cyber space. He didn't want to talk much, play or interact. Just wanted to play with his electronic toys. He has not lost language but simply does not want to participate much.

When my brother arrived, he didn't say hi, he didn't acknowledge them. But when I asked him where the baby was and what she was doing, he told me. So somehow, he can multitask but cannot express it.

No comments: