Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tired of Pasta :)

Today Jonathan was better at school. Jonathan's report showed a green happy face. So that makes me feel better.

He is however incredibly hyper. I don't know what is causing it, but it is driving me crazy. He will not sit or stand still for even a second. I am going to order all the urine kits and the stool kit and try to figure out where the problem is. I am finding myself losing my patience quickly lately. It takes me 15 minutes to give him his supplements because he won't focus. He will not sit still at the table to eat his food. He won't stay still anywhere. Not even to watch a TV program. What could it be?

On a fun/positive side, Jonathan came to me today and asked me not to give him pasta for lunch anymore (gluten free (GF) pasta). That he is tired of pasta. He asked me to find something else for his lunch bag. I found that very exciting. So I asked him what he wanted for lunch and he told me that he wanted yum yum chicken nuggets (GF) cut in pieces with white rice. :)

Besides the hyperactivity, he is again very obsessed with electronic toys (playstation, PC, leapster). He gets home from school at 4pm every day and all he asks for is to play with his playstation. Since I come home 2 hours later, it is virtually impossible for me to correct the behavior.

No comments: