Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas - Feliz Navidad!

It has been almost a month since I last posted. We have been so busy between work, extra-curricular activities, Christmas, etc., that by the time I am done in the evenings, I am too tired to post.

This month has been interesting and I am just going to mention a couple of events. I will try to post more pictures during the week.

I was so busy last month, that I did not keep up with ordering Jonathan's supplements. And we paid a very high price as he started regressing. Even the school mentioned that he could not focus so much.

So I ordered everything (a very large order) and started him back on all his missing supplements 2 weeks ago. Within a week he started behaving better. This week his language and sentences are much much much better. It was like he was drifting away and we got him back. That teaches me to never run out of supplements.

Overall he is doing well and I am pleased with his progress. I am concerned that we are in the middle of school year and his language is still very appraxic. I want to do another HBOT session, but we cannot afford it until the middle of next year. I have been chelating him with both EDTA and DMPS suppositories for the past 9 weeks hoping that that will help.

With respect to Christmas, this year he was very interested in gifts. He still does not understand the meaning of Christmas, or even Santa. He asked Santa for 2 things, but he did not really care about Santa much. But he liked opening gifts like never before. I will post a small video tomorrow.



Jonathan cuddling with Andrew (my little brother-cousin) while watching TV. Never before seen.

I had a very nice Christmas. Watching Jonathan enjoy having the family over, opening gifts, be excited about his gifts and play with everyone was the best Christmas gift I could ever have.

Happy Holidays!

No comments: